interrupting transmission..
"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own significance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest of places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated nor complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away.

And never, never, to forget."

-Arundhati Roy
Tuesday, November 11, 2008


I'm bringing sexy back.


Btw, dress's from far east, if you didn't get my email!
:D


Just 2 more papers, & I'm done!
To think that I've been waiting for this day for the past 2 years.
Phew, long ride.

Grad night's gonna be a bore, I'm so sure of it.
Some backside-worth-to-be-kicked people rearranged our seats, so now Sarah and I are now sitting with a bunch of unknown 4/8 people.
So much for a farewell.
And I'm sure that grad night's going to consist of speeches after speeches, lucky draws, and food.
To think that I paid $80 for this!


I've been assembling this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle instead of studying.
Guilt's gnawing at me.


AND 'THE WEDDING' BY NICHOLAS SPARKS IS BY FAR THE SWEETEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ IN 16 ( 17 in 52 days! ) years.